Emerging Markets often offer lots of opportunities, but they also often imply heavy local regulations that can turn opportunities into time-consuming administrative processes, not to mention trapped cash. With in-depth market knowledge about for example settlement and hedging opportunities in regulated currencies, our expert team is able to provide relevant advice and execution capabilities.
We offer customised solutions that mitigate risks in high risk jurisdictions and efficient execution including advice on relevant requirements to ensure timely and safe settlement complying with the cross border rules.
Strong and reliable partner
- Nordea holds strong ratings
- Good relationships with settlement banks in Emerging Markets that enable Nordea to execute/collect payments in local currencies via safe and efficient account networks.
Experience and market expertise
- Designated team of experienced emerging markets specialists
- In-depth market knowledge of local trading, hedging opportunities and relevant regulations
- Tailor-made solutions for corporations operating in regulated Emerging Markets to mitigate risks and ensure efficient risk and liquidity management in compliance with relevant local regulations.
- Smooth and efficient execution enabled by thorough advice on local restrictions related to activities between resident and non-resident entities (capital injections, intercompany loans, de-investments, etc.)
- Nordea Markets can trade and settle local currency directly into onshore accounts when requirements by local authorities are met.
Nordea Markets offers
- Expertise in trading with Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Morocco, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey and South Africa
- And other currencies, for example BDT, BHD, EGP, KRW, MYR, PKR and QAR
We do our best to follow our customers
|FX/MM EM Solutions||+45 3333 1914||Send email|