Professional FX trading
The Nordea FIX API is an automated solution that enables you to execute FX spot, forward, swap and block trades from your own systems. It is used to access our market-leading FX liquidity by hundreds of liquidity takers globally.
Key benefits of our FIX API
- Market-leading pricing in Nordic currencies: Nordea is a leading liquidity provider in the Nordics with advanced proprietary pricing, allowing you to access market-leading pricing.
- Easy connectivity and low latency: Our technically advanced low-latency infrastructure ensures a fast and reliable trading environment.
- The stability and reliability of a top-rated European bank: Nordea is one of the few remaining AA-rated banks in Europe.
Who would benefit from our FIX API
- Banks can deliver competitive FX pricing to their customers
- Brokers can automate their foreign assets related FX conversions
- Hedge funds and asset managers can ensure efficient FX execution
- Corporations can automate their FX hedging and cash management processes
In addition to a direct API, we offer connectivity through a variety of technical partners such as trading venues as well as institutional and corporate systems. Listed below is only a small selection of the partners we are working with.
Contact us to find out more about the available plug-and-play connection alternatives.
The information provided within this website is intended for background information only. The views and other information provided herein are the current views of Nordea Markets as of the date of publication and are subject to change without notice. The information provided within this website is not an exhaustive description of the described product or the risks related to it, and it should not be relied on as such, nor is it a substitute for the judgement of the recipient.
The information provided within this website is not intended to constitute and does not constitute investment advice nor is the information intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. The information provided within this website has no regard to the specific investment objectives, the financial situation or particular needs of any particular recipient. Relevant and specific professional advice should always be obtained before making any investment or credit decision. It is important to note that past performance is not indicative of future results.
Nordea Markets is not and does not purport to be an adviser as to legal, taxation, accounting or regulatory matters in any jurisdiction.
The information provided within this website may not be reproduced, distributed or published for any purpose without the prior written consent from Nordea Markets.