Interest rate derivatives
Nordea Markets is the recognised leader for interest rate products in Northern Europe.
We can help you hedge your interest rate exposure risks.
Our expert solutions are widely used across international corporations, financial institutions and other segments. Our ability to foster close cooporation with our customers has made us the business partner of choice for managing interest rate risks in Northern Europe.
Our international derivatives teams incorporates an extensive range of specialties and expertise such as assisting on M&A transactions, debt capital markets transactions, asset liability hedging, intercompany funding as well as strategic and tactical advisory services.
For large international corporate customers we offer:
- Strategic advisory services on tailored interest rate strategies, hedging policies, risk measures and more
- Pervasive expertise in composition and structuring of event driven hedge structures
- Swap syndicate management
- Hedging debt capital market transactions
- Credit swap auctions
- Intricate knowledge of hedge accounting requirements
- Advanced liability portfolio analysis including FVaR and CFaR
- An extensive range of simple, advanced and complex interest rate, inflation and currency derivative instruments
- Reliable and competitive pricing
For financial institutions we offer:
- Strategic as well as tactical advisory services
- Liquidity management
- Liability management
- Investment strategies within rates, credit and structured solutions
- Reliable and competitive pricing
Our financial product range includes:
- Interest rate swaps
- Tenor basis swaps
- Cross currency basis swaps
- Asset swaps packages
- European, American, Bermudan and Asian IR option structures
- Inflation derivatives
- Complex structuring
- All major and Nordic markets
- A strong edge on new European markets swaps and bonds (e.g. EURPLN Xccy Basis)
Visit our local sites for more information
Changes in interest rates will make budgeting and planning uncertain. Securing your finances against higher interest rates forms a part of both a company’s and an individual’s risk management strategy, helping to improve predictability.
We will help you find the optimal interest rate hedging solution to manage risks and costs.
You can manage interest rate risk with different solutions, the most typical of which are interest rate swaps, interest rate caps and interest rate collars. The solutions on offer will depend on which country you reside in. Please visit our local websites for more information and how we can suggest the perfect solution for your situation.
For private individuals:
The information provided within this website is intended for background information only. The views and other information provided herein are the current views of Nordea Markets as of the date of publication and are subject to change without notice. The information provided within this website is not an exhaustive description of the described product or the risks related to it, and it should not be relied on as such, nor is it a substitute for the judgement of the recipient.
The information provided within this website is not intended to constitute and does not constitute investment advice nor is the information intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. The information provided within this website has no regard to the specific investment objectives, the financial situation or particular needs of any particular recipient. Relevant and specific professional advice should always be obtained before making any investment or credit decision. It is important to note that past performance is not indicative of future results.
Nordea Markets is not and does not purport to be an adviser as to legal, taxation, accounting or regulatory matters in any jurisdiction.
The information provided within this website may not be reproduced, distributed or published for any purpose without the prior written consent from Nordea Markets.